– In this competition you are playing against 3 computer players.
– The computer players play the same system as yours, the system you have set in your profile.
– When you view the results, the other players with usernames are real people (other members) who have played the same hands that you have.
– You must play 10 hands to be ranked in the top section.
– You can play more hands but only the first 10 hands are counted in your ranking.
– If you replay a hand, only your first play will be counted.
– The competition with use the bidding system you set in your profile.
- Click on a username to see their contract, score and ranking for each competition hand.
NOTE: you must have already played that hand to see their bidding.
- Click on the arrows either side of the date to see results from previous days.